March 20, 2010

A few things on the horizon

Wow it has been a very long time since I have posted anything. Well spring is well on it's way and I have a few things going on right now.
I am attempting to start flowers and veggies by seed this year for gardening so I hope to photograph the progress of that and share as the season progresses.
Also I have gained inspiration from a fellow wildlife photographer thanks Mike for your very informative blog on your backyard wildlife set up
I am going to be working on my own setup in our backyard to photograph birds that decide to make an appearance. It should be lots of fun and challenging again with this I plan on photographing and sharing on setup and hopefully possitive results as well wish me luck and hope to get blogging again real soon.

No comments: