August 14, 2009

My niece's first game of 2009

Well I am very excited to be shooting soccer again. Hard to believe it has been a whole year already. Well my son unfortunately did not want to play this year however my niece decided to play and of course I agreed to shoot her games as photographing sports I have found is becoming very addictive.



This is one of my favorites from the game although it is the back of my niece. Her oponents facial expression displaying her determination is priceless.

And this is also a favorite of mine alot of action in this shot and the intensity on the faces says it all.

And had to get in a sportrait as well


I have been fortunate enough to get a few of her face but she plays defense and her back was to me alot more than not. ( if I only had that 300mm or 400mm with an extender for when she is on the other end of the field) OH Well all in good time









Thanks for looking
Chad



No comments: