April 3, 2010

Guests Galore


I was able to spend a little more time in my blind and photograph some more in my backyard bird habitat with a few new visitors as well as a surprise guest. In the first photo I took a photo of the full view of my setup.



Here is our state bird none other than the robin


These next two birds I do not know looks like I have some research to do.





Here is the surprise guest he decided to get a drink from the pond unfortunately the stick I place in the pond for the birds to perch on got in the way.




And here he/she is again and was a great joy to work with so willing to pose and work it for the camera LOL.





And here is a gold finch enjoying the pond I am really having luck with the pond it is proving to be a great addition to the bird habitat.

















2 comments:

Jim, "Homer" said...

Nice set up with some sweet captures.

Barb said...

Ran across your bird habitat by accident and just built one of my own! Thank you,
Barb in Colorado