January 31, 2009

Birds

Well today I set out with another photographer that I met on the photography forum I frequent. Our intentions were to get some good shots of the eagles that are there along the Fox river fishing often. We had no luck as the weather got warmer this past week and opened the river further giving them more area to fish. This pretty much ended our chances of getting close to them. So I wasn't about to go home after 2 hours of drive time round trip empty handed so here are a few photos I ended up with of birds that were cooperating.



And here is what we are thinking is a paper mill across the river My black and white conversions are little to be desired as I need to get better at those with practice.



2 comments:

jamiekoppi said...

The water looks great!!! I LOVE the last shot!

Jim, "Homer" said...

It always great to get out and just do some picture taking. It's even better when you just hang with a fellow photographer. Nice pictures.